The days of "picture-the-audience-in-their-underwear" are over.
My name is Melissa Lewis, and I invite you to turn your thinking about public speaking upside down. The time has come to let go of all the myths, clichés and gimmicks about public speaking and, instead, embrace a positive, respectful approach that builds authentic CONNECTION between speaker and listener.
I can help by providing . . .
- High-energy, customized conference keynotes, breakout sessions and workshops
- Custom-tailored training programs to meet your organization's specific challenges
- Supportive group practice sessions
- Practical and timely one-on-one coaching
- Public workshops (perhaps as a fundraising event for your organization)
To see techniques used for the "Miss Rumphius" and "Island of the Blue Dolphins" dolls
(as seen on the March 25, 2014 WLOS Craft Corner) click HERE
To see techniques to incorporate LED lights into a doll or artwork (as demonstrated by Anne Duncan's Princess and the Pea doll on the March 4 Craft Corner), click HERE
Copyright © 2013, Melissa Lewis